Certainly! Here’s the recipe for Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta with Spinach
- 8 ounces (225g) fettuccine or any pasta of your choice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream (or half-and-half for a lighter version)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional, for a touch of heat)
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to the package instructions until it’s al dente. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
- In a large skillet or saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the melted butter and sauté for about 1-2 minutes until the garlic becomes fragrant. Be careful not to brown or burn the garlic.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and pour in the heavy cream (or half-and-half). Stir the mixture gently and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes, allowing the cream to heat through.
- Gradually stir in the grated Parmesan cheese, a little at a time, until the sauce becomes smooth and creamy.
- Toss in the fresh baby spinach leaves and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the spinach wilts and becomes tender.
- Season the sauce with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using). Adjust the seasoning to your taste preference.
- Add the cooked pasta to the creamy garlic Parmesan sauce in the skillet, tossing it until the pasta is well coated.
- If the sauce thickens too much, you can add a splash of pasta cooking water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and garnish the Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta with chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and added freshness.
- Serve the delicious pasta immediately in individual serving plates or bowls.
This Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta with Spinach is a comforting and flavorful dish that’s perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a special occasion. The creamy sauce, garlicky goodness, and the nutritious spinach make it a satisfying and well-balanced meal that’s sure to be enjoyed by everyone at the table. Bon appétit!
- For an extra burst of flavor and texture, consider adding some sautéed mushrooms or cherry tomatoes to the dish. Simply cook them in a separate pan with a little butter or olive oil until they’re tender and then toss them into the pasta.
- To make this dish even more hearty and filling, you can add some grilled or roasted chicken strips. It transforms the pasta into a complete and satisfying one-dish meal.
- For a touch of freshness and acidity, drizzle some lemon juice over the pasta just before serving. The citrusy tang beautifully complements the creamy and savory flavors.
- If you prefer a bit of green color and extra nutrients, mix in some arugula or kale along with the spinach.
- To make the sauce even creamier, you can stir in a couple of tablespoons of cream cheese or mascarpone.
- If you’re a fan of nutty flavors, top the pasta with a sprinkle of toasted pine nuts or chopped walnuts. They add a delightful crunch and richness to the dish.
- For a more indulgent version, substitute some of the heavy cream with whole milk, and add a tablespoon of cream cheese or sour cream to the sauce. This variation is still creamy and delicious but with a slightly lighter touch.
- Serve the Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta with a side of garlic bread or crusty Italian bread to mop up every last bit of the luscious sauce.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a larger group. It’s a fantastic option for potlucks, family gatherings, or dinner parties.
- To make it a complete Italian-inspired meal, start with a fresh Caprese salad (tomato, mozzarella, and basil) as an appetizer, and finish with a classic Tiramisu for dessert.
- If you have any leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat the pasta gently on the stovetop with a splash of milk or cream to retain its creaminess.
- For a gluten-free option, use gluten-free pasta made from rice, corn, quinoa, or other alternative grains.
- While fettuccine works wonderfully for this recipe, feel free to use other pasta shapes like penne, rigatoni, or farfalle if you prefer.
- When cooking the pasta, remember to reserve a small cup of pasta water before draining. It can be handy for adjusting the sauce’s consistency later on.
This Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta with Spinach is a versatile and delightful dish that you can easily tailor to your taste and preferences. It’s sure to become a favorite go-to recipe for both busy weeknights and special occasions. Enjoy the rich and comforting flavors of this delicious pasta dish!